21.8.14

[Bottle DIY Projects #1] Plastic bottle vase + simple floral arrangement


I am a huge fan of bottle and I have collected way too much bottles before I realise it. Due to the humungous resources I think I can make a series of bottle DIY projects. And this will be my very first. Stay tuned!

I always use this brand of shampoo and their bottle design is very classic so I want to make something more irregular out of it. I made a slanted cut-out and hovered the bottle over a lighted candle. The surface of the bottle will deformed and become something like this:

Lastly I spray the whole thing into white colour and it looks quite awesome to me. :)

 

I have decided to add flowers in it. to make the whole bouquet looks nicer I added a floral foam in it and insert each flower piece individually. Took be quite a while.
 
Do not neglect the leftovers! Put them in a shot glass and they will look very cute.

2 則留言: