5.9.14

DIY Make up pack (for travel, everyday bag or events)

For me, my main skin problem is dark circles and oily skin. Because of this skin type, my eye make up ALWAYS smudge after just a few hours especially when I am going out for an event (you know, you can get very sweaty when you go out). Therefore, whenever I go out i will bring a tiny make up bag so I can always retouch my face.

First thing first, my number 1 must have is make up remover to remove my smudged eye make up and concealer to hide my dark circles. I cut a sponge into half, soaked the first half into make up remover and the second half into concealer. After that, place them in a tiny container individually and they are ready to go. 
I always buy the smallest size of eye liner and lipstick so they will not take up a lot of space. Sometimes I use the lipstick as my cheek colour as well if the lipstick of choice is a natural colour. However, if it's not, I have to have something to colour my cheek. To decrease the space occupied by my cheek powder, I took out the cheek powder palette from its original container and glued it onto a very shallow slide-out box. I used a eyelash box but any other similar box will be fine like chocolate box etc.
I think this will save up a lot of space so that my clutch will not bloat when I put so much stuff in it. Have fun going out bye :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言